If you do not need to collect data on GST then you can use the BTC Markets API to import your trade data. You will need to generate a read-only API key and save it in your Sublime IP account. The app will take care of the rest for you.
- Login to BTC Markets
- From the main menu click “Account”
- From the sub-menu, click “API Key”
- Click the button “Add new API Key”
- Ensure all fields are “Read Only” and click “Submit”
- (Optional) – if you are asked for your Two-Factor Code please input the appropriate code.
- Copy your Private API Key somewhere safe.
- On the page that loads, click the “Copy” icon next to the new API Key generated.
- Login to Sublime IP if you haven’t already. Then click this link
- Copy in your Public Key into the “Public Key” field and copy the Private API Key from Step 7 into the Private API Key field.
- Click Save.
Your trades will now auto-import from BTC Markets!