We provide a way to manually import trades in bulk using this CSV file.
- Download and open the CSV.
- Fill out your data and complete each cell.
- Save the CSV.
- Upload the saved CSV into the web app (custom import is at the bottom of the import page).
What do the titles mean?
- timeUTC (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS): Means the date and time in the bracketed format. E.g. 6:01:57 PM 23 March 2018 would be 2018-03-23 18:01:57. Note: Use UTC time!
- Buy Code: The asset code being bought. E.g BTC or $SCAM.
- Buy Quantity: The number (to 8 decimal places) of the asset being bought.
- Sell Code: The asset being disposed of in the trade OR the Sublime code. E.g. ETH or $MNG
- Sell Quantity: The number of assets being disposed of
- Fee Code: The asset that was used to pay the fee. If there was no fee just use AUD.
- Fee: The quantity of the asset used to pay the fee. If there was no fee use 0.
- USD Trade Amount: The value of the trade in USD (if known). If unknown, use 0 and the app will determine the value.
- AUD Trade Amount: The value of the trade in AUD (if known). If unknown, use 0 and the app will determine the value.