Import Bulk Manual Trades
We provide a way to manually import trades in bulk using this CSV file.
- Download and open the CSV.
- Fill out your data and complete each cell.
- Save the CSV.
- Upload the saved CSV into the web app (custom import is at the bottom of the import page).
What do the titles mean?
- timeUTC (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS): Means the date and time in the bracketed format. E.g. 6:01:57 PM 23 March 2018 would be 2018-03-23 18:01:57.
Note: Use UTC time!
- Buy Code: The asset code being bought. E.g BTC or $SCAM.
- Buy Quantity: The number (to 8 decimal places) of the asset being bought.
- Sell Code: The asset being disposed of in the trade OR the Sublime code. E.g. ETH or $MNG
- Sell Quantity: The number of assets being disposed of
- Fee Code: The asset that was used to pay the fee. If there was no fee just use AUD.
- Fee: The quantity of the asset used to pay the fee. If there was no fee use 0.
- USD Trade Amount: The value of the trade in USD (if known). If unknown, use 0 and the app will determine the value.
- AUD Trade Amount: The value of the trade in AUD (if known). If unknown, use 0 and the app will determine the value.
Use Another Exchange?
If we don't support an exchange you use send us your export file. We will do our absolute best to rapidly integrate with the exchange and import your data for you.